Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stomach ache.. *ouch*

OMG.. it's been four days.. and i'm still having stomach ache.. this freaking stomach ache is so annoying.. i have no mood to do my work.. shit.. i nearly give up and feel like going back to mummy.. i miss how mother take care of me when i'm sick as a young child... *i know.. so 'manja' and mummy's boy..* but that's me.. at this time around, i just want somebody to care about me and usually it's my mother who would sacrifice her time and energy taking care of me.. and father too.. but like i've said, i'm very mummy's boy.. gosh.. i wish that this stomach ache will gone by tomorrow... if not, i feel like it's useless to sit for this tuesday's test.. because i hardly even memorise the notes because of this freaking stomach ache.. pray for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment