Saturday, October 25, 2008

out of the blue..

i'm still trying to post something fun but to no avail.. anyway, fun is everywhere and it's how we interpret fun so just post something random.. guess that's fun as well.. random.. hrmmm.. ok, back to the story.. study week is what i'm going through but no pressure.. i nearly get myself killed due to the pressure i put on myself yesterday but thinking it's stupid to do so when you can just relax while studying.. it's not like the final exam is so damn hard.. seriously if i compare it with stpm.. must possess a good memorising machine in my head.. that's all..

and again, after 4 months of struggling, i'm glad it's going to end again for this sem.. *pheww* but i'm reluctant to go back because i'll miss *let's say i give this living microorganism an alphabet 'z'.. huhu..* z.. alot alot.. *sob2* unable to accompany z for a month.. that's long.. hope that z can survive without me.. unless i bring z along to kuching.. hehe.. hide z in my beg.. *kawaii..*

anyway, exam is my priority now.. finish up my assignments is my second priority before going back.. fun and play is alternating priority in between those important priority.. haha..

haircut in KT.. will not try it again.. *rm7*
aftermath of cycling everyday to and fro from campus
back to my house... hmm.. got small muscle at the betis..
my dangerous attempt of taking photos
while riding the motorcycle... so cool..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment