Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Peace...

was searching for some peace and tranquility time so i went to the beach alone.. felt so great after walking at the beach.. still can't jog because my feet hurts.. instead, i went to the gym and workout.. same thing anyway.. for fitness purposes.. i just hope now my days won't passby so fast because i could even barely enjoy the time over here.. *sob2..* it's like sucking me into the toilet bowl.. *berkaitan ke...* anyway, test coming soon.. starts on 3 nov.. i'm struggling so hopefully everything will end well... for this sem of course.. however, i need to know when to relax a little bit so that i won't stress up during the exam..


cowzzzz.....
scenery...
doing assignment..

p/s: come here, z.. make me happy... i know you can... hehehe...

7 Comments:

  1. nicoleho said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    nicoleho said...
    Hey,
    Wah..
    1st time I browsed through ur blog. Very happening oh. hehe. A lot of nice pics especially those on food n sea marine.

    All the best!Enjoy life oh..
    dupinik87 said...
    ah tze.... huhu~ thankiu2..
    food is so like me rite... stll can't get rid of it.. anyway, have to compliment it with something that's related to me in life so marine life is part and parcels of my life.. u oso got blog...?
    nicoleho said...
    not exactly 100% my blog.i share it wid 4 of my friends. Through da blog, v tell each other what happened in our life. Girl girl thing. haha.

    ooo..glad dat u're still into food. Don get rid of it. Eat while you can. enjoy 1st.. :p
    dupinik87 said...
    uuuu... girl girl thingy... interesting.. umpat2 or daily events...? hmm..

    next time go kl serang the japanese buffet... hiak2.. my aim, goal and dream...
    nicoleho said...
    oooo~~~
    next time oh when u serang da japanese buffet,
    don 4get us..
    jan,leong, kwang, kelly n me r sumwhere nearby..
    Just one call, v'll b rite dere,waiting 4 'ta ge' to chia
    *heehee*
    dupinik87 said...
    wah... so tak tahu malu.. mmg dasar ho fui tze.. got japanese buffet arnd ur area or any place u know..? any suggestion...? hehe.. den tarik u guys go oso.. so just keep u guys punya ptptn a lil bit lo.. rm 100 for nice buffet pun ok la.. although i know rm100 can eat for 10 days.. haha...

Post a Comment