Friday, August 10, 2007

This is my study place..
Me and my coursemate from Terengganu.. She's Fizah..
Me.. Me.. Me too..
This is my roommate... (From left Ah Show from Kedah,

Kenny from Betong, Sarawak and Kian Yuan from Kelantan)

From my room view.. It's the court.. It's like multi purpose court..

The girl's dorm.. Just behind my BLOCK..

My room.. But not my bed...


This is just an overview of what I've been through at UMT.. Hehe.. My favourite food is pisang goreng.. So cheap here.. And I like keropok lekor too.. I don't have any consistent meal because it's hard to get a proper time to eat.. Quite busy.. Assignment, test and activities.. My lab work would give me a headache oso sometimes.. Especially aquatic botany.. It's the scientific study of plants.. Not really my cup of tea.. I'm getting broke too here.. Mama.. Send me some money.. Wahaha... So many orientation... Haiya.. But interesting too la.. Haven't visit McD and Secret Recipe.. Will go one of these days.. I wanna try ikan bakar too.. Oh yah.. The Chinatown here is quite small.. But they got one type of juice.. It's 100% recommendable.. So yummy.. I really like it.. And the juice here is quite cheap.. Almost everyday I drink juice... Hehe... And so big portion some more.. YUM YUM.. Hehe... Will put up the pics again.. But my pics taken through my phone isn't that good.. Will change phone again or just get a new camera.. WEE... Just jk.. Ok.. This is the only time I got..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment