Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lab Trip...

Today, 15 August 2007... Is my lab sampling day... Getting samples from the sea.. But it's just for demostration.. We learned how to use and handle the equipment.. But soon we'll have to do real one of course.. We went to the jetty around 8.30 am.. It's located somewhere near Pasar Payang.. I didn't eat in the morn because I'm full with water.. I make it a habit to drink 1 - 1.5 litres of water in the morning.. I came back from sampling site around 11 something... And this is what I've got..



This is the counter where you purchase tickets to Pulau Redang and some
other place..This is me.. Getting ready to dive.. Hehe..Gate to heaven.. (Anuar.. Kepala kamula)
Ros and me... My coursemate...
Dom and Jin Lig(from Selangor)
Dr. Hing (with blue hat) and her ass, Ms. Benny...
Iza and Dom(look so pak chi)..
The perfect view...
Again, it's me..
Pick up some benthic samples..EJ and Janani (Ala, EJ ni.. Buat Janani nangis ni buat ape..
Buat2 cool lagi)
Over.. Over..
Do I have to introduce...?
Skip...
Oh My God...
ARGGGHHH.... Turun kan lagi...
So so tei...
Part of my coursemate...


That's about it.. I'm quite satisfied.. Oh yeah.. One more thing.. When we want to go back to our uni, we bumped onto VJ ALVEY...
VJ Alvey
Will upload pics that I took with him next time.. Hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment