Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dom is so 'COMING BACK'...

I have this crazy craving for delicious food.. Arrggghh... Where's my discipline....? Such a failure.. Everyday i eat this pisang goreng (banana fritter) like mad people.. So nice and crispy.. And the keropok lekor too.. It's like heavan for ol the crispy thingy.. *crunch2* And it's quite cheap too.. But everything I consume, it's always oily, fried or fattening.. I think I have to get back to my diet plan.. If not, everyone will be looking at the old Dom again.. *hehehe* I miss home.. I want to go back this coming 2 weeks for hari raya celebration.. *Macam lah I nak celebrate ni...* But tak jadi.. Because after that it's my final exam.. And I DO NOT want to fail my test like how I use to do.. Hahaha... Moon Cake Festival is coming.. And I dun have lantern to play.. *uwaaa..* How to buy lantern in Terengganu....? I hope there's some in Chinatown... If no.. I'll make my own lantern.. *Ah ha... Mum, take note... I want lantern here... Send me some... Hehehehehe*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment