Sunday, August 12, 2007

More pics to come... Hehe..

This is some of the pictures that i took... hehe.. Hopefully it's ok...

This is fruit juice.. It's yummy (x1000)
It's mixture of mango and dragon bud fruit.. From Chinatown.. This include the other 4..

Qing Qing He Bien Cau (Got lemon, assam) Dragon bud fruit mix coconut santan.. Blackcurrent with a longan on top.. Blackcurrent with grape and strawberry
I look like corpse.. Sudah mati.. Haha.. This is
the blood donation campaign.. One of my lecture class.. My coursemate.. The sleeping
one.. What a first impression for my relative.. Hehe..

Me at pantai rhu kubang badak..

Me again..

The beach.. That guy is my room mate...

Evening view.. Evidence of me going to the town everyday to shop..
Hehe.. Just kidding...

I'll try to tackle places like secret recipe and mcd in the town.. And I'll definitely blog about the food and the specialties here.. Hehe..

2 Comments:

  1. Jasmine said...
    Dommy! Finally you got a blog! YAY!
    dupinik87 said...
    yah... purpose is just to put up pics.. so that my mum and family can see 'me'... hehe...

Post a Comment