Monday, August 13, 2007

FIXED....

What a day to go through.... Nothing is good about my room.. Anything that connects to the word 'door' is disastrous.. Look at some of the evidence... But luckily it's fixed.. My roommate and I slept through our week without having our door locked.. It means that anyone can just enter our room.. Our door applies the concept of 'push and pull'... Like the bakery shop.. Haha.. But, thank god, all my valuable stuff is still here.. So scary.. Haiya..

My locker...
After fix...
The 'tombol'
After fix...
Ok... After that, my room is getting messy... What to do.. Guy ma... But I've cleaned up.. But this is how it looks like during normal day.. My room mate lo.. Always put his thing over my desk.. Make it look even messier...
My desk is with the red cap.. Mummy, i got eat ah.. The biscuit tin is mine..
Got corn flakes some more..

My bed is with the light blue bed sheet..

Look at all the clothes...

Look at the stuff on top of my locker..

Haha... I didn't know I'll get myself so messy after entering uni.. Have to start to organise myself already.. If not sure turn into a landfill... Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment