Saturday, November 26, 2011

Love Life

To me, love are sacredly shared between 2 person and that's it. Got tangled up when I was pushed to the point that I forced myself to believe it works other than that. I guess I brought out the worst side of me or should I say the total opposite of me which I originally should have been. Matters got worst when additional elements was brought into my life and completely stirred up a Nasi Goreng for me. Bitter Sweet. However, in the end, I knew I heart *** all along but completely turn upside down with the anonymous. Finally, I still behold that real love are really meant for two.. Not more, not less. I don't want to selfishly asked *** to must break up so I need to back out in order to have a higher chance of getting back to the right track although it hurts a lot and break into infinity pieces. At least I know my third relationship was the most meaningful one up to date. Before that, i need a cherishing moment. and will forever be remembered.. =)


heart you always..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment