Saturday, November 26, 2011

Faith

My friend touched about the word faith today. Which makes me realized I have a deep ignorant about it and didn't do any reflection on it. It's such a shame today that *after a brief reflection, at this point of life* I realized I only have 100% faith towards my family, relatives and certain friends... My best friends who use to be close to me but after parted away for few years for my studies and work, the gap when we did not catch up is too wide which makes me, at certain times, doubted the words they say meaning from 100% to probably 90%... This I still can make myself instead of choosing to doubt them, I rather trust and have faith in them 100%... The others, unfortunately enough have to based on my feelings, can either be neutrally 100% faith or ......... i know it's selfish but at this part of life, in order to get back on the right track, i guess it requires them to understand, like really, what it feels like to be like this provided with the attributes that has inside and also other events that had happened. It's not their fault because I know basically how things, events and life work around this cycle.


The saddest part is the................... *to be continue*

Before this, it was 100% without a doubt or with a little doubt but was made to 100% as well without question. It's sad when these sort of faith I had once before had changed. In order for me to get it back, i know i have to excruciate elements which have brought to the aftermath. I guess peace is what will bring back the norm life back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment