Friday, June 26, 2009

what a noise...

oh my.. my neighbour is so damn noisy... i guess they were just talking out loud.. one person is already quite loud.. but when 8 more ppl talk out loud too, it's like they're about to fight.. sometimes i just can't stand it.. some more at night, they're just too generous.. they switch on their 'songs' for me to listen.. thanx but no thanx.. i'm not interested in songs that just make me go 'bada bada boom boom'... man..


holiday is about to finish.. although class has not start, i'm almost positive that i'm going back for raya.. mum gave me the green light already.. i start to book my tickets already.. it's like i'm the one who's excited about raya huh.. anyway, i partake in any celebrations.. that's y i love to be malaysian..


i'm still thinking to spoil myself for 2 or 3 days though... wanna pick the correct date...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment