Monday, June 22, 2009

story to every pictures..

fishing at pulau kambing wasn't that interesting when it's like 2 am...

my kuching friend's sure laugh me when i change buka to 'buke'...

my breakfast.. this is what i ate almost every morning..
but i kept adding more vege.. that is tuna, btw..



durian cendol.. i just need to taste the durian aroma..
but the cendol sux.. it's at the garden's, KL..



my friends... took this pictures when i was kinda 'tipsy'..


steph's birthday dinner.. i love it.. love the butter of everything..

passion fruit and cappucino.. nice gelato ice-cream..

chocolate, cappucino and green tea..
nice colour though.. i think.. haha..


tomato noodle.. nyum.. nyum..

we spent our midnight's in the airport savouring on mcd.. except for me..
*monique on the left seems to look prettier than steph on the right*
butter prawn.. not really nice but just love it when it comes to
BUTTER PRAWN..

prawn wanton with fruit salad..
my favourite.. yummy..

la viva pizza.. from pizza hut..
loving every bit of it..
but it's very ordinary.. hehe..
dim sum.. wow.. missing it already...
i went to sushi king with my friends for like 3 times when i was in kuching.. and that's a sin.. BIG SIN.. but i'm loving it.. and we did went to a buffet steamboat and it was marvellous.. but no pic on dat.. coz it was nasty..









0 Comments:

Post a Comment