Sunday, November 18, 2007

YippEE....

Wow.. It's hard to believe this.. I've just completed my exam and I'm flying to KL tomorrow.. Thanks for the reminder, Alia and Amy.. Hehe.. I've just gone through the worst so I'm hoping for the best to come.. I'm going to meet up Canisius.. Yeah.. It's been a long while since I last saw him.. So, we definitely have lots of things to catch up together.. I'm going to stay there till this Saturday which is on the 24th November.. So I definitely will eat-till-i-drop.. I'm scared that my dad complain that I get to thin.. Hehe.. *That's just part of the reason for me to eat anyway..* I really miss a lot when I get to eat anything I want and I really consume a lot.. But now.. I'm so afraid that I might get back to my old shape after the hardwork I've put on to stay thin.. Okay.. Let's focus on holidays, trips, fun, food and shopping.. Wee... I wanna enjoy myself.. And I certainly can't wait to go home.. I want my Papa to 'chia' me.. I wanna eat steak... And fish-n-chips.. And popiah.. And 'cha kueh'... I personally will treat myself for a buffet.. Wow.. Marvellous.. *muah* I'm just wondering how to upload pics since my hp is gone.. Hmm.. Anyway, this is some of the pics I wanna show.. Hehe..

This is some of the delicacies during Hari Raya month..
And yes, we celebrate it for 1 month.. I still get raya cookies
even if it's 3 weeks already from the first day of Hari Raya..
It's all home made.. And it's delicious..
Kian Yuan, Dominic and Show (with roommates)

This is the teddy bear that Kian Yuan and I bought.. It's actually small and smooth.. Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment