Monday, November 19, 2007

First Day...

I've finally reach KL.. Hehe.. I followed Nonet, Emod, and Hana from LCCT to KL Central.. But before that, we stop by at McD first... I wanted to buy but when I think again, it's everywhere so just save it for next time... Hahaha...
Later, when we reach KL central, I called Can immediately.. Even before the caller tune rang, I saw him already.. And even I was just right in front of him, it took him a few second to recognize me because he didn't know I shrunk.. Hahaha.. He was shocked which I'm not surprise.. We had our lunch at McD (see...). I ate Spicy Chicken McNugget combo.. Wow.. Civilization and Westernization..
After that, he brought me to his uncle's apartment.. If I'm not mistaken, it's Seri Jati Apartment.. Which is like 20 minutes from Mid Valley... Hehe... I was tired and lazy to go out while Can still got class to attend... Thus, I went online for 5 hours which I really enjoyed because I haven't been given the chance to go online in a personal environment.. However, the first day is still all good even if I still haven't step my feet to the gigantic shopping mall yet.. Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment