Friday, November 23, 2007

KT - KL then KL - KCH

OK... This is so obvious that I'm so enjoying my life in KL.. Hehe.. No time to blog.. Because whenever I reach home, I'm exhausted and tired. I've reason for being tired too.. I think I'm insane but I really need to be adventurous once I've reach to such amazing maze. Yah, I start my journey everyday from 10 am till 8 pm.. And I mean walking non-stop.. I take this as my exercise routine..

Places I've visited in KL :

Second Day =
Berjaya Times Square, Low Yat Plaza, Sungai Wang Plaza, Mid Valley Mega Mall, and The Garden.
Third Day =
Sungai Wang Plaza, BB Plaza, Lot 10, Starhill, Pavillion and Jalan Alor.
Fourth Day =
One Utama, Mid Valley Mega Mall, and Pasar Raya Dhati.
Fifth Day =
Sunway Pyramid

It's quite an achievement because I've been to most of the place alone and with the aid of RapidKL and KL Monorail. I've tried most of the food that I've long wished for. It's really satisfying when you can eat the food instead of just looking at the pictures. Food such as ice cream from Baskin Robbins, waffles from Waffle World, doughnuts from Dunkin Donuts (unfortunately, I've yet to taste J.Co's donuts but I'll leave it for next time since there's still plenty of opportunity) and many more is the example that I've wanted to taste.. I'll come here again next time with another set of adventure and hopefully, it'll be a better one.. Hehe..

I'm at The GardenStrawberry Belgian Waffle from Waffle World
Banana Walnut Belgian Waffle
Chocolate Belgian Waffle
Dunkin Donuts (clockwise from top : Strawberry, chocolate peanut,
double chocolate and chocolate sumthingx2..)
Lai Chi Kang
From left, clockwise : Red Wine Spare Ribs, Mixed Vegetables (belachan) and
Omelette with pork.
Chee Cheong Fun
Sushi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment