Saturday, March 21, 2009

longest run so far..

DOUBLE YEAH for me.. i joined this Larian Jambatan Bandaraya KT..it's the men's open.. i completed the 21.1km route which is my best achievement so far.. i didn't stop running which is why i'm so damn happy.. yes... last 3km is a hell for me though.. i nearly pass out but i try to stay focus.. i am so glad when i reached the finishing line.. and i guess i will enter as much run-a-thon or jog-a-thon possible.. haha.. i love it.. and the sponsors at the end of the run is more like a buffet.. free buffet breakfast..
my dinner before my run..

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wowww....!!!

    21 km....

    klu i mmg dh 'pancit' dah....

    naik bukit pn jalan kaki jer...huhuhu.....

    anyway...congrats my junior...!!!!
    dupinik87 said...
    hehe.. thanx.. nak dpt sbyk experience yg boleh dalam larian jarak jauh ni.. hehe..

    bukit tu lain...

Post a Comment