Saturday, March 14, 2009

Annual Dinner...

went to The Aryani Resort for my annual dinner.. didn't really know whether i should enjoy it onot because this is my first time.. last year i escaped to join naza and can to celebrate my birthday.. hehe..  i've just did something unexpectedly and it's my worst achievement  so far.. will not attempt again but at least i did it... next,  my next attempt is break dance on the floor next year.. how bout dat.. but it looks impossible.. hahaha.. ok, my next target or challenge is to run the Jambatan of KT which will be held on the 21 March.. it's about 21.1km.. i've never done that.. the most is 10km and that's it.. this is a major one and hopefully i won't collapse.. i'll try my very best...

this is some of the pictures captured by my hp.. didn't take much but there's more with other camera that keep flashing throughout the night.. hehe..

the kuih-muih...

the main dish...

iqbal,  one of my senior...

my frens and coursemates...

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i think last year dinner was better..held in a nice, cosy, bright Primula Resort Hall....

    the cuisine there also better than Aryani.....


    huhu.....

    i just enjoy eat only.....
    dupinik87 said...
    huhu... 2 bad.. ur last yer... come back again next yer to join us le... hehe....

Post a Comment