Sunday, November 23, 2008

night out....

yesterday night was my first night out with my good friends... we went to jalan song to eat first.. later, we hopped on to soho.. i was in the mood to club but the instance i reached there, i was not as excited as before.. probably still missing out the important and crazy friends.. hopefully next week will be a better one.. so spend my time with andrie, steph and aden.. despite missing out vip friends, we still managed to pull out the night and somehow enjoyed our time.. at least it's not dull.. grappa sux either.. didn't stay there.. looks scary.. haha...

aden and andrie...
me and steph..took more pic.. andrie..
i memang pantang to stop moving.. memang tidur.. haha... dah la so late edy.. links.. yes, we went to the more classy club..
but it was empty on a sat night..?? wat the..
i slept here because was so boring..



this morning, went out to have breakfast with papa and sis.. i was eating my lungs out for the past consecutive 4 days in a row.. oh my gosh.. i'm like fattening up myself and my papa is so loving it.. it's not just ordinary meal ok.. our table is always full with food even if it's just my papa and me.. he dun mind spending how much as long as he can get me to eat like hell.. hahaha.. which i am.. i dunno why.. dahla got someone want me to stay slim.. huhu~ kinda guilty...
cha kueh.. how can u resist this...?
dim sum.. nyum2..
and at home, my mum is ready with all those choc cakes..
this is choc fudge.. i still got american choc and tiramisu in the fridge..
damn it.. how to stay slim like that.. hahaha...
my mum and dad are so evil...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment