Thursday, September 25, 2008

global understanding...

this sem, i've added extra credit hour to my list. i took introduction to world culture. it's more or less like interact club but this class is much more interesting, in a way that you are really communicating with the people. my class is mainly the chinese and indians.. i don't know why no malays or bumis taking it up this sem.. anyway, that doesn't concern me because i still having great time.. so far, we've been communicating with people from East Carolina University, USA.. my partner is amanda deez.. she's great.. blonde and pretty.. we've been chatting online and doing some teleconferencing.. it's really, really interesting.. our next stop will be some university in venezuela.. can't wait because they produce lots of beautiful people as well.. reminds me about 'mis tres hermanas'.. haha..

my class...
my current partner..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment