Monday, September 22, 2008

Amnesia???

haha.. suppose to have an extra class today.. and i totally forget about it.. instead of going to class, i went straight to the library and do assignment.. looks like assignment and presantation really make me go crazy.. i'm surely 'iie genki des'.. haha.. this all hectic also caused me to forget about the raya's holiday.. i didn't know it's that near until someone remind me.. and yeah, i fast for 22 days.. fuh~ felt tired and wonder when will be my day to go back to kuching... it seems like it's a long and winding road..

still got presantations, erm, writing reports and examsss... sometimes i just felt like i need a booze.. i mean, at least, i deserve a treat.. in terengganu since i can't party so much.. haha.. most of the event is meant for survival.. which means food.. when there's food, you get to save money.. it's an essential tactic.. i miss sushi.. i miss satay.. both satays.. hahaha.. i miss going crazy.. when i say crazy, it's a real hardcore crazy, dude.. my real friends know how crazy i can be with a little bit of extras.. haha.. my look doesn't suit my extras personality sometimes. too innocent to be true.. haha..

i need celebrations.. terengganu's life is just too stable and safe.. *polite, rite... rather than saying boring and dull.. haha.. whoops.. tershashur*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment