Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hair...

Ok.. I've tried my best to blog around my hostel, but I just couldn't upload photos.. I'm so pissed off.. Anyway, due to my quite pack schedule, I only got time to blog today.. Oh yeah.. I've dyed my hair black... My hair changed from blue to green and now black.. I am comfortable with black because it's more acceptable here and no one will stare at me again when I go to campus.. It's really weird when my hair issue is such a hot topic in the campus.. *r u sure, dom??*

Oh yeah.. Been to Masjid Kristal and Muzium Terengganu last week.. Not bad to get a cool snap.. And there's this Malam Kebudayaan Tahun Baru Cina too.. I'm actually so sad because can't go back to have a dinner with family for Chap Goh Mei.. But, everything's fine after joining the CNY night... It's great.. Hehe..

blue hair.. *dat's my grandma*
green hair
black hair *i'm at the Malam Kebudayaan Tahun Baru Cina*
part of the museum..
part of the Masjid Kristal..
Kian Yuan and me...


4 Comments:

  1. orilia said...
    did u buy a camera? o-o

    better hair now. hahaha. bought contact lens oso ke? XD macam budak onli now. hahahaha.
    dupinik87 said...
    no.. my hp is 2 mp ma... so i guez the photos r quite ok.. no la.. will buy it soon.. stay young... haha..
    orilia said...
    oo...not bad.

    no contact lens? den apa no specs keh? nampak ker? lol.
    dupinik87 said...
    haha... train myself without specs lo.. still can see.. juz nt dat clear... hehe.. haf to sacrifice...

Post a Comment