Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Survived..

Yeah.. I survived the raya-no-shop-opens-which-means-no-food-too days... Haha.. During raya, I only ate breads, biscuits and junk foods.. Luckily, one of my coursemate brought me rendang, ketupat-like, acar, ayam masak merah and nasi minyak (if I'm not mistaken) on the first day.. On the second day, she brought me and my roommate for raya visiting.. Wow.. I'm quite satisfied even if it means celebrating raya with people I'm not close or even have no idea.. Haha.. But I must say, all of the home made cookies and satays are simply just magnificent.. So yummy-yummy.. I didn't waste any opportunity.. I grabbed lots of it and stuffed it to my mouth.. Guilt-free for a day.. Hehe.. And up till now, there is still no sign of the stall reopening in front of my hostel.. Hmm.. Have to ride my friend's bicycle to 7-eleven to buy newspaper and food.. Anyway, for all this sacrifice, I guessed it's quite worth it because I'm so looking forward to the day I reach Kuching.. Muahahaha... But for now, i'll just dream about it and study.. Oh yah.. Talking about study.. This is my first time that I had really studied during raya.. I'm so bored till I don't even know what to do.. But anyway, I'm just preparing for my finals which is just around the corner.. Ok.. GTC (Got-To-Chow)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment