Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bad Day

I've just gone through a Bad Day *'Bad Day' as background song*.. I mean.. BAADDD... I've just lost my bag that consist of my handphones (yah.. which means no pics for now..), IC, driving lisence, matrix cards, money, wallet, pendrive, necklace and some more sentimental stuff.. I'm so stupid enough to let it got snatch by this two "Celaka's".. Shitla.. Without handphones it's really difficult for me.. I lost all the contact number some more.. *ArRRGGGGgggHHHHh*

*mourn*

2 Comments:

  1. silveraven said...
    heyz...how did you lost your bag??? snatch thief ah?

    so sorry to hear abt this now. would've tried to help if i knew earlier. let me know when you got yourself a new phone/phone no. then i can update my address book. :)
    silveraven said...
    oops, i forgot you might not have my no..

    um...can email me if you still remember my email add. or just drop me a line on my blog. :D

Post a Comment