Monday, August 17, 2009

long time...

it has been long since i last updated.. i couldn't face my blog because i was stressed up.. i just felt heavy.. suddenly i just felt like i'm not smart enough to handle myself.. i procrastinate, afraid... i dunno.. even i've been spending kinda like a lot of my money buying stuff in a way like to make me happy.. lately i'll get down very easily... i dunno what i might do.. i'm still figuring myself up.. i hope raya come a.s.a.p.. luckily i'm going back to kuching this raya, so i'm going to make full use of it.. to enjoy myself, to loosen myself up.. forget all the stuff here.. but until then, i just need to struggle myself through...

2 Comments:

  1. heekai said...
    hmmm....
    well, most of the Final Year students feel stress easily...
    hope u can handle it...
    and i know u all sure can,
    gdluck and jia you~
    dupinik87 said...
    huhu... yalo, hee kai... i dunno how others can manage their stress so well.. mayb they're crazy.. haha..

Post a Comment