Monday, May 4, 2009

back to miaw2..

hey.. back in kuching already.. and yah.. it's been a while since i updated my blog.. i'm just simply lazy.. wanna sleep.. and sleep.. and sleep... let me just story you my daily life, bit by bit...

one morning, my papa brought my sis and myself to After 3.. it's weird, but i don't mind.. it's because it's quite expensive to dine in a cafe.. so, i jumped myself into dimsum and homemade kaya polo bun.. sadly, i din take the pic for polo bun.. anyway, it's quite ordinary.. but really expensive.. for a breakfast..

dimsum.. rm3.50 each.. wow..

one night, my friend took me out to a malay stall for dinner.. i seriously never dine in a malay cafe for dinner in kuching... so my friend introduced me ayam penyek.. special some more.. quite ok.. i dun find it spicy but my malay friend was bathing with sweat while eating.. haha.. 

ayam penyek special.. got ulam.. so it's quite healthy for me.. hehe..

one morning *again*, went out for breakfast with my uncle and grandma.. it was nice... 

my uncles and papa *only with the head*..  

this is the reason why i fear that i'll grow fat after married.. all my uncles was basketball

players and coaches before as what they claimed including my papa..

after they stop playing, they start to grow.. i mean really really grow.. they were

once hunky dudes but now, see for yourself... will most of us be like dat as we age...

my beloved grandma...

kolomee...

yes, i eat it at last and was dumbfounded by the taste.. yummmmyyy...

all my dinner were in sinwan cafe.. as usual, we always dine out.. and ordered almost the same food.. mostly unhealthy.. *urghh*  but i try to minimize it by eating more fruits and vege..

this is unhealthy but i like it.. haha.. got boxing chic.. butter chic.. wantan, calamari,

salad, and french fries.. 

fruits... and lok-lok.. 

cangkuk manis with eggs.. yummy.. my fav..

when i was in kl, i did random things.. but din take many pics cause i din find the mood to do so.. 


roti canai.. pisang and telur... took this in klia.. haha.. 

odd food but cheap.. 

tomyam siam meehoon with crab stick..

*just simply awful... no comment.. 

ops, i did it already..*

went to dinosaur exhibition.. now i understand why my mum prevent me from going to such exhibition.. just a waste of money when it's without any purpose..





saw this in times square... and i will try it when they are officially open... and i ate at papa's john pizza.. din take any pics.. the taste was not as exaggerating as pizza hut's one but was simple and nice..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment