Monday, August 4, 2008

Blank..

didn't know what to feel for the past couple of days.. drastic changes seems to appear from nowhere and coping with it is a challenge.. my grandma passed away on the 31 July night.. it's really sudden because i knew all this while my grandma is a strong woman.. she's gone through lots of downs and pains but she still stay intact. i'm really glad to know she will be in a peace of mind now but extremely sad to learn that she's gone forever.. she plays quite a major role when i was young.. i still remember i always wait for her to open the gate and i would quickly rush to her and ask whether i can follow her for breakfast.. and our breakfast is always kolomee.. she always complain the noodle is too salty. when i was young, she would bring me to town using bus. she would tell me a lot of stories in the bus. we used bus 22.. my grandma loves to tell me about her background and past stories.. and i find it fascinating.. my grandma is well-loved by everyone due to the fact that she's really friendly.. she loves to travel.. in kuching, she would walked around the city and now i know how i develop this interest in me.. when reality hits me, i'm really devastated because i was struggling during my field trip the next day after she passed away.. my grandma is actually a good person.. really really good.. probably because she used to take care of me and my brother, i find it hard to accept the fact that she's not here now.. but i'm slowly healing and i dun want to show my down side to anyone because it will make people around me sad.

1 Comment:

  1. orilia said...
    ;_;

Post a Comment