Monday, July 14, 2008

Convo fest...

I'm quite buzy nowadays.. I dunno why.. Either doing assignment, helping out at the stall or whatever it is, my positive energy has slowly fade away.. I try to stay as optimistic as possible but none of my surrounding is helping.. I feel like just wanna quit this whole stuff and begin a new life.. But, hey.. I'm too old for any sudden alteration although I would like to change.. I don't mind working but I don't want to work in a place like T********U.. I can't stand it... Feels like dragging myself all the way to the finish line.. I know I got no problem dragging myself because I did it before this.. Form 6.. Hmm.. I want to do something I like but is this possible..? I want to be a chef... Is it funny..? Diver is nice but marine biologist... Hrmm... Ok.. Probably pesimistic mood came to haunt me.. I just want to feel comfortable... I want someone to pamper me.. *not funny* I want someone to make me laugh.. I want someone to listen to my problems and my opinions.. OK.. I dunno where will this leads to but.. but.. but... erm, I really need a real friend.. Permanent friend.. 24hours real friend.. Should I advertise...? Reality show...? haha.. OK.. more craps from me.. sorry.. still not the day to write my blog.. although i completed one..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment