Wednesday, June 25, 2008

fat and thin.....

why do i want to be thin...? i guess i finally realise that i had enough with some negative remarks that i receive in the past.. words came out accidentally but it hurts.. somehow i always take it as a joke.. in front of them.. but it hurts to know that i'm actually fat.. there's once when i went shopping with my aunt and uncle in hopoh for chinese new year cloth, i got this very hurtful remarks from the tauke.. he said to me and my uncle, 'sorry, we don't have cloth for big size people...' it may sound proper in english but it is not in hokkien... and still got some more that i can still remember until this day... i will never forget what i've listened.. so when i finally realise i really need to change, i made history in my life.. i successfully decrease my weight from 78kg to 59kg... my peak weight once was over 80kg.. that was when i was waiting to enter lower 6.. my lowest weight so far was 56kg..

when i first started out my diet routine, it's the worst nightmare.. i still remember i nearly fainted for running 1 round of the outer road of the friendship park.. but i never give up.. getting thin is my priority.. within two months i lost about 8 kg... by the time january 2007 arrived, i lost another 6kg.. i started this before stpm.. it's a few days after hari raya.. from time to time, my stamina increased, and rounds of friendship park increase from 3 rounds to 6 rounds to 8 rounds to 11 rounds and now to 15 rounds including running back till my house.. i'm a freak of jogging right now... i'll do some cardio exercise once in a while as well... my food before was really strict.. it's because my stamina is still low so i would fast 2-3 days in a week.. my record was when i didn't eat for a week plus and just survive with water and a glass of chocolate drink per day.. no food.. that's when i was really crazy.. now, my metabolism rate is okay now.. so i would eat everyday but no dinner sometimes.. lunch is a must for me because i'm exhausted after running 15 rounds in the evening the day before and 13 rounds in the morning.. within that interval, i don't eat.. so i get really hungry after the morning jog.. so i would eat a lot.. for example, there's once i ate 4 sticks of butter and kaya chakoi, three eggs with mozarella cheese, 3 hotdogs, 7 packets of biscuits *each packet consists of 4 peanut butter*, 2 big apples, 2 bottles of water and 1 cup of nescafe.. and chocolates.. sometimes ice cream.. all of that for lunch, then i'm satisfied.. but it's not healthy la.. when i'm at home then my menu would be like that.. it's because i can eat anything i want.. my menu change everyday.. so it's not always biscuits, apples, and hot dog everyday.. this is one of the menu when famine hits.. my weight is quite consistent nowadays.. i try to make it 60kg or at least 58kg..

i still love being thin and am enjoying being thin.. i have lots of reason for being thin so i'll do whatever it takes to become thin.. even in maintaining it..

before after

0 Comments:

Post a Comment