Monday, April 14, 2008

when i get back.....

oh gosh.. i got tons of stuffs which i would love to do when i get back.. there's this one thing i'm not sure whether it's worth craving for but i'll go try out first when i get back to kuching.. the donut place... i love donuts.. i wanna watch movie.. wait.. sorry.. movieSS... i've missed out lots of nice movies.. *i think* erm, wat else...

working.. yeah.. i need to earn money for my holiday trip to KL later.. i've tried to negotiate with my mum and all she can come up with is working with my uncle.. hmm... i dun mind trying new job... kitchen helper... hopefully this will help to brush up my cooking skill if possible..

erm... i wanna go clubbing.... hehe... i dun want to miss out the new, trendy songs.. love to burn off some calories s well..

i wanna build up my body.. i get so fed up of getting fat and slim so easily.. i hate it when i began to feel FAT.. i'll be working out like hell and in just a matter of 1 week, i slimmed down again.. urgghh... i wanna have consistent body weight.. it's really killing me to watch out for my weight..

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
    dupinik87 said...
    erm, thanx.. i suppose.. glad that u like it.. =)

Post a Comment