Tuesday, September 18, 2007

PHYTA..

Cyanophyta, Chlorophyta, Heterokontophyta, Rhodophyta and lotsa phyta.. I didn't know i'll end up memorising all this stuff.. Still, I dun know what's the purpose of me memorising all those seaweeds name.. Urgh... So sickening. And my Asas Keusahawanan is so boring.. I feel sleepy almost every Asas's class.. Luckily, the test is 80% objective.. If not, sure die.. Oh yah, I'm fasting too.. However, my puasa is different.. I dun sahur.. That's why my frens are shock to find out that I actually bought RM5 of kuih-muih... RM1 for 4 kinda kuih.. If RM5.. You'll get 20 kuih which is like extreme for the Malays.. Hehe.. But I only eat once a day during bulan Ramadhan.. So, I need to eat pau-chow (revenge)... Hehe... There's lotsa kuih-muih during this month.. I'm quite surprise with the amount of kuih they produce within 1 day and the number of student buying kuih just outside the hostel.. I also need to fight for the kuih before it's finish.. Usually I'll start picking kuihs around 5.00pm.. I buka puasa at 7.08pm (averagely).. It's not that hard to puasa actually.. Luckily I trained myself for this.. Hehe.. The difference is that I dun drink water.. And that's the hardest part because it can be as simple as I need water for hydration.. I'm just afraid that I'll get sick.. Anyway, I still like the Satok's bazaar Ramadhan...

1 Comment:

  1. orilia said...
    dude... put lah paragraphs....
    so hard to read...XD

Post a Comment